Standard Web Sales Terms & Conditions
Whilst all efforts are made to ensure accuracy of description, specifications and pricing there may be occasions where errors arise. Should such a situation occur Crem International UK Ltd cannot accept your order. In the event of a mistake you will be contacted with a full explanation and a corrected offer. The information displayed is considered as an invitation to treat not as a confirmed offer for sale. The contract is confirmed upon supply of goods.
Delivery and Returns
Crem International UK Ltd returns policy has been set up to keep costs down and to make the process as easy for you as possible. You must contact us and be in receipt of a returns authorisation (RA) number before sending any item back. Any product without a RA number will not be refunded.
1) If when you receive your product(s), you are not completely satisfied you may return the items to us (see 5), within seven days of delivery for refund. Returns will take approximately 5 working days for the process once the goods have arrived. Items must be in original packaging, in all original boxes, packaging materials, manuals, blank warranty cards and all accessories and documents provided by the manufacturer.
2) If our labels are removed from the product – the warranty becomes void.
3) We strongly recommend that you fully insure your package that you are returning. We suggest the use of a carrier that can provide you with a proof of delivery. Crem International UK Ltd will not be held responsible for items lost or damaged in transit.
4) All shipping back to Crem International UK Ltd is paid for by the customer. We are unable to refund you postal fees.
5) Any product returned and found not to be defective can still be refunded within the time stated above and will be subject to a 20% restocking fee to cover our administration costs. Goods found to be tampered with by the customer will not be replaced but returned at the customer’s expense.
6) If you are returning items for exchange please be aware that a second delivery charge may apply.
We aim to keep our equipment prices very competitive, to this effect we have not hidden any extras like free first year labour etc in the price. As nearly all our customers have their own engineering staff our machines come with 12 months parts warranty for any manufacturing faults. Parts ordered under warranty are invoiced out and will then be credited once the faulty part has been returned to Crem International UK Ltd and verified as faulty.
Where we have delivered a machine direct to your customers site we are under no obligation to repair or swap the machine in the light of any faults after transport or installation by non-qualified personal.
Discounted or our end of line products can only be returned for repair, no refunds of replacements will be made.
We try very hard to ensure that you receive your order in pristine condition. If you do not receive your products as ordered, please contact us. In the unlikely event that the product arrives damaged or faulty, please contact Crem International UK Ltd immediately, this will be given special priority and you can expect to receive the correct item within 72 hours. Any incorrect items received all delivery charges will be refunded back onto your account or credit/debit card.
We try to make the delivery process as simple as possible and we are able to send your order either you works or to your place of work.
Delivery times are calculated in working days Monday to Friday. If you order after 2 pm the next working day will be considered the first working day for delivery. In case of bank holidays and over the Christmas period, please allow an extra two working days.
We aim to deliver within 1 working day but sometimes due to high order volume during certain sales periods please allow 2 days before contacting us. We will attempt to email you if we become aware of an unexpected delay.
All orders are sent out via APC parcel services on a next working day basis.
Each item will be attempted to be delivered twice. Failed deliveries after this can be delivered at an extra cost to you or you can collect the package from your local collection point.
At present Crem International UK Ltd only sends goods within the UK. Please contact us in order for us to place you in touch with one of branches that serves your country.
This policy covers all users who register to use the website. It is not necessary to purchase anything in order to gain access to the searching facilities of the site.
We have taken the appropriate measures to ensure that your personal information is not unlawfully processed. Crem International UK Ltd uses industry standard practices to safeguard the confidentiality of your personal identifiable information, including ‘firewalls’ and secure socket layers.
During the payment process, we ask for personal information that both identifies you and enables us to communicate with you.
We will use the information you provide only for the following purposes.
* To send you newsletters and details of offers and promotions in which we believe you will be interested.
* To improve the content design and layout of the website.
* To understand the interest and buying behavior of our registered users
* To perform other such general marketing and promotional focused on our products and activities.
Conditions of Use
Crem International UK Ltd and its affiliates provide their services to you subject to the following conditions. If you visit our shop at Crem International UK Ltd you accept these conditions. Please read them carefully, Crem International UK Ltd controls and operates this site from its offices within the UK. The laws of England and Wales govern claims relating to including the use of, this site and materials contained.
If you choose to access from another country you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local lands.
All content included on the site such as text, photos, graphics logos button icons images audio clips digital downloads and software are all owned by Crem International UK Ltd and are protected by international copyright laws.
License and Site Access
Crem International UK Ltd grants you a limited license to access and make personal use of this site. This license does not include any resale’s of commercial use of this site or its contents any collection and use of any products any collection and use of any product listings descriptions or prices any derivative use of this site or its contents, any downloading or copying of account information. For the benefit of another merchant or any use of data mining, robots or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
This site may not be reproduced duplicated copied sold – resold or otherwise exploited for any commercial exploited without written consent of Crem International UK Ltd.
Crem International UK Ltd and its affiliates attempt to be as accurate as possible however we do not warrant that product descriptions or other content is accurate complete reliable, or error free.
From time to time there may be information on Crem International UK Ltd that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing and availability.
We reserve the right to correct any errors inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice. (Including after you have submitted your order) We apologies for any inconvenience this may cause you.
Prices and availability of items are subject to change without notice the prices advertised on this site are exclusive of VAT and delivery.
Please review our other policies posted on this site. These policies also govern your visit to www.cremtechnical.co.uk